We are 49 member organizations in 39 states. Click around the map to see where we are working.
VOICES for Alabama Children
Westchester Children’s Association (NY)
Voices for Virginia’s Children
- May 13th, Friday, 12:00 – 2:00 pm ET
- Advocacy Learning Lab 101 Informational Session Part IV: Responding to Conflict & Dissonance. This is the fourth session of the Anti-Racism Professional Development meetings. This session will discuss microaggressions, conflict styles, and resistance and distancing behaviors.
- May 19th, Thursday, 1:00 – 2:30 pm ET
- It’s Not Too Late to Help Families Get the Expanded Child Tax Credit: getctc.org Navigator Training 2022//No es Demasiado Tarde para Ayudar a Familias a Obtener el Crédito Tributario por Niños. The webinar will focus on how you can help families who do not have a tax filing obligation claim the expanded CTC, and the options available to help individuals claim all the funds that are available to them.
- May 26th, Thursday, 10:00 – 10:30 am ET
- Advocacy Learning Lab 101 Informational Session Part V: Varying Board Discussions. Please feel free to invite members of your Board. This session will discuss shifting power dynamics and changing the way we discuss board matters.
The Partnership for America’s Children is a network of state and local child advocacy organizations working to improve policies affecting children at the local, state, and national level. The Partnership strengthens members’ policy knowledge, advocacy skills, and organizational development by connecting them to peer expertise and national resources, and by facilitating collaborative efforts to improve the lives of all America’s children.