With 36 gubernatorial races, 33 Senate races, 435 House races, and many other state and local elections, 2018 holds plenty of opportunity for electoral advocacy. The Partnership has compiled a list of electoral advocacy resources that include toolkits and webinars from partners outside the network, as well as advocacy materials produced by Partnership members.
- Bringing Kids to the Campaign Trail - Report by Dana Wolfe Naimark
- Children’s Action Alliance (AZ)
- Child and Family Policy Center (IA)
- Voices for Children in Nebraska
- Advocates for Children of New Jersey
- Voices for Virginia’s Children
Ballot Measures Advocacy